Friday 31 October 2014

Am I A Third Wheel Though?

Just like the title says Am I A Third Wheel??

So a few weeks back one of my flatmates invited another flatmate and I to their concert.

So of course I was excited and happy they wanted me to watch their work.

However, the week before the flatmate I was suppose to be going with says to me "By the way I'm bringing ...". So obviously I was like OK but is that going to be awkward because if your going to get all lovey dovey I will leave.

So the night of the concert ... came over and we were like hi, what you studying blah blah blah. That was fine but it was semi awkward coz it was clear that I was the +1 when really ... was, but my flatmate swears blind that we all looked like friends..... yeah right!

But before all of this when this same flatmate and I first moved in and getting to know each other we were like we are deffo going out for Halloween. Since that day I have been over excited because I've never been out on the night of Halloween etc. Anyway later on through the weeks, my flatmate was like "Oh by the way (her favourite phrase) one of my family members are coming down that week to go out with us". That I was cool with, so I'm thinking more girls yasssss. The week before Halloween my flatmate then said "Oh yeah and ... is coming Friday too).
....
.......
......................

I don't know why but that makes me feel very weird. I feel like I'm the +1 even though it's a group because I'm really the outsider if you think about it. My flatmate has their family member, and ... and then there's just me. So I feel kind of weird. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to feel weird.

So now were all going out.

If I feel weird I will straight up leave, but if I like the music I will dance with myself. My flatemate is lucky they are the only ones going out in this whole flat otherwise I would be goneeee!






No comments:

Post a Comment