Thursday 23 October 2014

@latoyaforever - LaToya's Life come back to me pleaseee

Hey Dreamers, just a quick question. How many of you Hunty's are LaToyaForever fans?
Because I am such a huge fan of hers.

If you are reading this LaToya, Congrats on baby Samia!
I watched your whole journey Hunttttty, OKAYY

I honestly think I'm her soul mate, like honestly I think she's hilariously crazy but I have an issue. I selfishly want her to vlog her life being a mum to Samia. I know she's a new mum and needs a break but damn I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!

It's only been 7 days since her labour and delivery vlog (exactly... I counted...) and I feel lost.

If anyone else feels like this please leave a comment, because I need to know I'm not the only crazy one.

Actually, you know what this feels like? It feels like when your favourite TV show is cancelled, or your waiting for the new series to come back and your really eager, and your mad because you can't watch it right now? Well that's how I FEEL!

So along with waiting for LaToya's Life season 2 I am impatiently waiting for;


  1. Game of Thrones (I love Kit Harington, oh God what a sexy man) 
  2. Devious Maids (I only like Rosie and Carmen)
  3. Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 ( I love me some Nene and Kandi! I wonder what the newbie is gonna be like, hmmm...)
  4. Real Housewives of New York Season 7 (ONLY because I love Bethenny!  RHONY was nothing without her!! Jill Zarin feel free to come back too boo! Andy Cohen you need to fix this!)
HELL I'M WAITING TO FIND OUT WHO KILLED LUCY IN EASTENDERS

It's driving me crazy! But you know what, I suppose it isn't that bad because at least LaToya is coming back unlike;
  1. Friends
  2. Charmed
  3. Desperate Housewives 
  4. One on One 
  5. EVE
  6. My Wife and Kids 
  7. Fresh Prince of Bel - Air (R.I.P Uncle Phil)
  8. All of Us
  9. That So Raven
  10. Once Upon A Time ( Mr Gold, there was something sexy about that man!) 

I mean the list is endless, do I need to go on?

Actually who remembers the channel Trouble that used to be on cable and Sky?
 Back in the day that was my channel, actually if it was still here today it would still be my channel (ma main chick). That channel WAS my life until they got rid of it and left me with BET which is limited in every way possible in comparison to America! (How do I only get the edited version of the BET AWARDS, the Soul Train Awards, the Hip Hop Awards, basically every award show! I mean thats just plain stupid. This year y'all cut of Tyrese singing! I was not impressed, but let me stop here coz I'm getting REAAAAL heated right now!!!!!)

ANYWAY, the main reason for this rant is that I just want some more LaToya is ma lifeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment