Sunday 26 October 2014

Don't you just hate it when people forget about plans THEY made with you?!? KMT

Hey Dreamers,

I'm just so annoyed right now! Like why is it when you make plans with people they seem to forget? I made plans with my flatmate, we didn't specify a time but it was basically like "knock on my door at ANYTIME" Notice the word anytime is in capitals. 

So because my flatmate said ANYTIME I knocked on their door mid afternoon. I was basically standing at the door like... (you only need to for watch 10 seconds lol)


Which then after 2 minutes of waiting for a response it turned into... (only watch for 6 seconds)

After that I was just pissed off.

SO I checked my inbox from my flatmate just to make sure he didn't send me a text saying he wasn't going to be home, so we have to change our plans... *checks phone* Nope no text message for today!

So I text my flatmate and the reply I got was "Im at the gym :l"

Why the hell are you at the GYM when we had PLANS?!? 

This really bugged me, to be honest when people forget about or cancel our plans at the last minute that ticks me off!! 

So the moral of the story is; Make sure you have a back up, a Plan B just in case people forget about your plans. Getting me all excited and ting KMT!!

Do that to me again and watch!




No comments:

Post a Comment