Wednesday 22 October 2014

Those Times When Your Hungry and You Ain't Got No Food!

Wassup Dreamers?

As of right now I am sitting in my room with Persons of Interest in the background, attempting to do some useless 'uni work' and I am dead hungry.

Like you know when you get the munchies, and you just want some chocolate or something to tie you over til the morning? Well that is me right now.

The worst thing is I don't have any snacks. This is the exact reason why I hate being a student because I ain't got no money, which means I gotta budget, which means snacks are non existent in my life right now.

I wanna go home! There's food there!

My uni mates just don't understand though! They're like oh well at least you won't be putting on any weight...

Errrrr.....

 HELLOOOO I PUT ON WEIGHT FROM JUST LOOKING A FOOD! 
So do you honestly think I care about calories when I'm in this frame of mind.

Someone pass me a Jammy Dodger, I want it NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment