Saturday 1 November 2014

The Chic Halloween Outfit and the RANT

Hey Dreamers,

So here is my chic outfit for Halloween:



So these are my cheeky purchases I bought during the student discount night on freshers week woop woop.

I am wearing a black sleeveless bodycon dress from HM underneath River Island's Dark Purple Textured Skater Skirt, with matte black tights.

My outfit is then covered by a black Waterfall Leather Cardigan which is also from River Island.

I believe my rings and necklace are all from HM which I wore with simple gold studs.











To complete my outfit I teamed it with these Chunky Chelsea Boots and Gold Watch both from River Island.










The Rant:

So we all know it was Halloween last night and boy was it  a crazy night. Four of us went out, and neither of us had ever been to this club before. Anyway long story short I was told during my lecture that if I'm going to this club I should get there early because of the queue. Told the people I was going out with. Their response was "oh no no no lets leave later blah blah blah". By that time I was pissed and was like you know what cool, watch and see. So we leave later and the queue was HORRENDOUS!! WE QUEUED FOR 1 HOUR AND A FLIPPING HALF!!! I was so mad, the worst thing was the line for the queue jump had over 100 people I'm not even lying. So we just watched all these people roll on by, passing us into in the club. AND THEN after an HOUR AND A HALF we got in and Oh My God it was so hot, like I was constantly sweating it was disgusting all my nice curls were limp and lifeless. All my hard work was gone - no one there to appreciate it :(

Actually I'm lying I got hit on 4 times and my flatmate thought I looked beautiful so it wasn't that bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment